1. In these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions (as defined below) (collectively referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”), “Axero” or “we” or “us” means Axero Associates (Pvt) Ltd. and the “customer” or “you” means any person, firm, company or body which places an order with us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website (wwwaxero.lk). By using our website or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
2. We shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products at our website are up-to-date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
3. All photos and images of the products displayed on our website are for illustration purposes in order to help you recognise the products only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the products may differ.
4 It is your responsibility to ensure that the products you intend to purchase are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the products for sale in our website will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the products purchased by you are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
5 We shall make every effort to ensure product(s) displayed at our website are in stock. If from time to time any products become out of stock, we reserve the right to offer alternative product(s) of similar value and style.
6. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and we reserve the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable.
1. Our website accepts payment by designated credit cards, debit cards or other designated electronic means as specified by us. All product prices listed are in Sri Lankan rupees (LKR).
2. Acceptance of orders is subject to our sole discretion. A final electronic receipt will be issued to you via email and/or our website.
3. To provide secure online transactions, we employ Internet’s Secure Security technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as information travels over the Internet.
1. We may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason or any other reasons which caused an order not able to be fulfilled. We will notify you if this is the case.
2. All cancellation of orders will be refunded in the equivalent sum value to the order value.
3. You are not allowed to cancel the order once an Order Confirmation is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistance, kindly contact us on the CONTACT INFORMATION given below.
4. For any ordered goods remain undelivered within 7 days from the date of first delivery appointment (for delivery to your designated delivery address) or uncollected for 7 days from the date of order confirmation (for collection at Axero Associates HO), we shall have the right to cancel your order at our own discretion and refund the relevant payment to you without further notice to you.
We make every effort to safely secure and deliver your order, but understand that, on rare occasion, merchandise can be damaged in transit. If you feel that your order was damaged during delivery, report it immediately and a representative will assist you.